Pillar Rock is one of lakeland’s most awesome phenomena: a finger of rock split away from the mountain overlooking one of the most remote valleys in the Lake District. The first recorded climb was in 1826 by a shepherd called John Atkinson; and three more shepherds were said to have conquered it later the same year. But it was the ascent by Lieutenant Wilson R.N., 22 years later, that was considered the birth of English rock climbing.
Inner Print Sizes:
- Framed - 420 x 548mm / 16.5 x 21.6 inches (Inner Print: 252 x 364mm / 9.9 x 14.3 inches).
- Framed - 266 x 317mm / 10.5 x 12.5 inches (Inner Print: 114 x 158mm / 4.5 x 6.2 inches).
- Mounted - 390 x 518mm / 15.6 x 20.4 inches (Inner Print: 252 x 364mm / 9.9 x 14.3 inches).
- Mounted - 236 x 286mm / 9.3 x 11.3 inches (Inner Print: 114 x 158mm / 4.5 x 6.2 inches).
- Frame & Canvas dimensions may vary slightly due to the slight variations frame width.
- Please allow +/- 5% on all measurements to allow for human error when measuring, rounding & conversions. For an exact measurement of your desired frame, please contact us.
- Canvas Prints do include the frame and come as seen in the photo.
- Canvas frames may vary slightly in color. If you’re ordering multiple canvases or already have a canvas and would like the frame to match, please get in touch.
- Loose Print sizes are the size of the inner picture. All loose prints come with an additional white border, ranging from 30mm to 85mm depending on the print size. This can easily be cut off with a ruler and knife.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.