Art therapy and the act of painting is widely acknowledged to bringpositive mental health benefits, as it helps us centre ourselves, focus our intentions and engage creatively with the world around us. This beautiful guided watercolour book combines these aspects with the healing powers of nature to take you on a journey toward peace and tranquility.
Even if you have no experience with watercolours or painting, Painting Calm’s accessible and easy-to-follow prompts will allow you to express yourself and create with ease and joy. Gather inspiration from artist Inga Buivadavice’s beautiful illustrations, designed to capture an emotional connection with the natural world through texture and colour, as you explore:
- An overview of watercolour painting supplies and how to use them
- Basic watercolour techniques and colour theory
- Exercises for finding inspiration in nature
- Seasonal projects that include painting trees, leaves, flowers, natural light and patterns found in nature
- Tips for building a creative practice
Discover your inner artist – and forge a new and powerful relationship to nature – in this calming project book, as you watercolour your way to mindful wellbeing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.