The huge mass of High Crag and the north-eastern crags of Haystacks form a rain-threatened backdrop to this beautiful study of one of the less-visited tarns of the Lake District. The dark diagonals of the fells and the slanting, vividly sunlit rock slabs near the tarn draw our eyes to its calm waters, which reflect back the mountains and the brighter skies visible above the distant Lorton Vale.
Inner Print Sizes:
- Canvas - 767 x 510mm / 30.2 x 19.9 inches (Inner Print: 725mm x 471mm / 28.5 x 18.5 inches).
- Frame & Canvas dimensions may vary slightly due to the slight variations frame width.
- Please allow +/- 5% on all measurements to allow for human error when measuring, rounding & conversions. For an exact measurement of your desired frame, please contact us.
- Canvas Prints do include the frame and come as seen in the photo.
- Canvas frames may vary slightly in color. If you’re ordering multiple canvases or already have a canvas and would like the frame to match, please get in touch.
- Loose Print sizes are the size of the inner picture. All loose prints come with an additional white border, ranging from 30mm to 85mm depending on the print size. This can easily be cut off with a ruler and knife.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.