This magnificent view from the road across Wastwater was the first print that William published at the Studio in 1940, and it is still available today. Here he presents the forbidding trio of Great Gable, Kirkfell and Yewbarrow in the midst of a swirling shadow of mist, while a strange white cloud hovers directly above, shaped by wind blowing down from the north.
Inner Print Sizes:
- Framed - 539 x 436mm / 21.2 x 17.2 inches (Inner Print: 370 x 247mm / 14.6 x 9.7 inches).
- Mounted - 507 x 407mm / 20 x 16 inches (Inner Print: 370 x 247mm / 14.6 x 9.7 inches).
- Frame & Canvas dimensions may vary slightly due to the slight variations frame width.
- Please allow +/- 5% on all measurements to allow for human error when measuring, rounding & conversions. For an exact measurement of your desired frame, please contact us.
- Canvas Prints do include the frame and come as seen in the photo.
- Canvas frames may vary slightly in color. If you’re ordering multiple canvases or already have a canvas and would like the frame to match, please get in touch.
- Loose Print sizes are the size of the inner picture. All loose prints come with an additional white border, ranging from 30mm to 85mm depending on the print size. This can easily be cut off with a ruler and knife.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.